Use sweet quotes about guys when it's hard to express yourself in your own words. Some of the quotes out there may summarize your relationship beautifully.
Using Sweet Quotes About Guys
You may love reading sweet quotes about guys because they remember you of your own boyfriend or because you long to find someone special. What are the other uses of nice, romantic quotes about guys?
- Write them on sweet little notes and give them to your boyfriend.
- Create a gift for your friend who is in a great relationship (or one who is just a hopeless romantic) and add the quote as a part of the art.
- Make something for yourself. If you like art, you could take a favorite quote and add it to a painting or drawing. If one reminds you or your significant other, you may even want to add it to a picture frame and put a picture of the two of you together in it.
Find Quotes About Guys
Many of the sweet quotes about guys are focused on love more so than the gender and several of them are quotes meant to bash men (jokingly or seriously) rather than sing of their virtues, but it is possible to find nice quotes that are just about guys.
Find quotes like, "It's not true that nice guys finish last. Nice guys are winners before the game even starts." by Addison Walker at sites such as Think Exist and Quoteland. If you prefer to quote lyrics, you can get some ideas at Romantic-Lyrics.com.
By searching for sweet love quotes in general rather than focusing on which gender they're directed at, you'll have more luck. Check out the love quotes at:
By widening your search for the perfect phrase or paragraph to put your feelings into words, you're sure to find something that seems so meant for your guy that you feel as if it were written for the two of you.
Sample Love Quotes for Guys
Though some quotes are obviously written with women in mind, there are some sweet quotes about romance that could be meant for guys or girls.
- The hours I spend with you I look upon as sort of a perfumed garden, a dim twilight, and a fountain singing to it. You and you alone make me feel that I am alive. -George Moore
- We loved with a love that was more than love. --Edgar Allan Poe
- You know you're in love when you don't want to fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams. ~Dr. Seuss
- The moment my eyes fell on him, I was content. -Edith Wharton
- Once in a while, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale. -Unknown
- There is no difference between a wise man and a fool when they fall in love. --Unknown
Use Quotes Wisely
Be sure that the quote you choose to express yourself to your lover is appropriate for the current stage of your relationship. If your guy is far from the mushy type and you haven't said "I love you" yet, steer clear of the eloquent, poetic quotes that speak or strongly allude to love or a lifetime commitment. Instead, choose the cute, short ones with a witty side. If you're creating art for yourself or a friend who would understand and appreciate your work, you can of course choose anything you like without fear of scaring off a new significant other.