If you are wondering if a relationship will be long lasting, investigating some relationship predictions and reasons why couples work together can help you find the answer.
Are You Destined to Be Together?
Many people seek relationship predictions when entering a new relationship, or when deciding if a relationship is worth keeping. Sometimes, when you're uncertain about a new relationship or trying to decide if you should date someone, it helps to know what works.
Using Relationship Predictions
From astrological compatibility to common values and personality traits that are well matched, there are a number of relationship predictions for dating success. You can even consult with a psychic or tarot card readers, but remember that these predictions are not set in stone. The only way to truly know if a person is right for you is to spend time together and listen to your own gut instinct.
Here are some ways to know if he or she is the one.
Make a List
Everyone has different criteria about what they genuinely want in a partner, so it helps to know what you are looking for and to be specific. Having a list of traits and being totally honest about what you want is important. It's also important to know how flexible you are in regard to your list. If you are not honest with yourself you could end up in a string of relationships that predictably fail.
- Make the list. Decide what is absolutely important to you and put it on your list for an ideal partner. When you meet someone who meets your criteria, you'll be set up for success.
- Be realistic. No one is perfect. If someone meets all the criteria on your list except one or two minor things, consider this a sign that it's right.
Astrology and Horoscopes
Some people think that likely relationship predictions can be placed upon whether or not you and your partner are astrologically compatible. This is based on your birthday and zodiac sign, and the corresponding sign of your date. Some signs are known to clash, while others are supposed to naturally work together and increase your romance meter.
Consult a Psychic
People also consult psychics for relationship predictions, but there are no guarantees this will give you the answer. You can talk to a palm reader, tarot card reader, or person with a special gift for relationship guidance. This reader can answer specific questions about a partner or dating concerns, and sometimes provide helpful answers or peace of mind.
- Use caution when consulting a psychic. Rather than choosing just anyone to do a reading, ask around and see if anyone you know has someone they recommend.
- Ask if you can use an audio recorder during a reading so you can go back and listen again.
Another more practical aspect of predicting if a relationship will work is compatibility. This includes both personality and having compatible life goals. There are personality tests you can take that can help you understand yourself and your partner better. A good one to try is the Myers Briggs Personality Test. Other things that indicate compatibility include:
- Do you have the same values?
- Do you want the same things out of life?
- Do you enjoy being together, whether you're up or down?
- Do you bring out the best in each other?
Listen to Your Feelings
Above all, your own feelings can be the best of the relationship predictors. People tell you a lot with their body language and how they make you feel. Those things are what matter most.