Asking your crush a few fun and flirty questions that have strictly yes or no answers and be entertaining for both of you. Try out a few of your favorites and see if they prove to be great icebreakers!
Pop Culture Related Questions
You can win over a potential crush with some pop-culture questions. Reference a well-known movie, book or TV series to establish a little rapport.
- Is the Force still with you?
- Do you know any Jedi mind tricks?
- Who's your daddy, Santa Claus?
- Did you ever find Dory?
- Who's your mama, Wonder Woman?
- Is your brother's name Jason?
- Did you ever have a doll named Chucky?
- Do you need to call home like ET?
- Are these droids the ones you're looking for?
- Have you seen someone running around here saying, "I am Groot?"
- This feels so magical, are you a muggle?
- Have you seen my sorting hat?
- Did you just use a stupefying charm on me?
- Do you have Dr. Strange's amulet that unwinds time so we can keep repeating this night?
- Is everyone in Asgard really as beautiful/handsome as you?
- Do you want to blow up some moons like Rocket Raccoon?
- Would you bend a knee for me like I was the Mother of Dragons?
- Are you a Wildling at heart?
- Would you like my coat, 'cause you look as cold as a White Walker?
- Was it difficult to let The Wall in Westeros down to let me in?
- Is one of the Marvel characters named after you?
- Do you think "I'll be back"?
- Would you "come with me if you want to live"?
- Do you ever "have a bad feeling about this"?
- Do you think Obi-Wan Kenobi can save you and me?
Getting to Know You Yes and No Questions
You can ask a few funny and crazy questions to surprise that heartthrob of a crush to see if they have a sense of humor. Laughing at yourself is a wonderful attribute for a lover to have.
- Can you read my mind?
- Do you get scared easily?
- Can you see me smile without glasses?
- Do you have x-ray vision?
- Do you play video games every day?
- Is there a window in your basement apartment?
- Do you eat those free samples at Sam's Club?
- Have you ever texted something embarrassing to the wrong person?
- Have you ever done anything crazy?
- Do you have a cuddly pet?
- Have you ever fallen in love the moment you first met someone?
- Do you think everything happens for a reason?
- Do you think there's a life plan for everyone?
- Can you see my future?
- When you flew down here, do you think they sent the other angels to look for you?
Flirty and Fun Yes and No Questions About Physical Feats
- Can you do a headstand and eat spaghetti at the same time?
- Have you ever been in a car race in Daytona?
- Have you ever been skydiving over the Golden Gate?
- Do you know how to ride a horse bareback while roping a calf?
- Have you ever done a somersault on the roof of a moving train?
- Do you know how to do a knife-throwing act and not hit your assistant?
- Can you shoot an apple off the head of a goat?
- Have you ever jumped off a cliff into the ocean to get away from a vampire?
- Do you know how to surf on the back of a whale?
- Do you know any astronauts who'd let us hitchhike to the ISS?
- Can you ride a bull backwards?
- Can you do martial arts while balancing on a volleyball?
- Have you ever been caught in an avalanche and survived? (trick question)
- Do you know how to yodel while standing on one foot?
- Can you hold your breath for five minutes under water?
- Do you know how to fly a plane upside down?
- Are you a bungee jumping champion who keeps coming back?
- Did you appear on TMZ last week?
- Have you ever been in a submarine that turned yellow?
- Have you ever been at a crossroads and decided to turn back?
Fun & Flirty Yes or No Questions You Just Have to Ask Your Crush
If you're stuck when it comes to approaching your crush, then try a few fun yet flirty questions. The key is not to take yourself too seriously and enjoy being in the company of the one you love.