A cute, thoughtful voicemail adds excitement to your boyfriend's day. Give him a reason to smile and think about you with a fun message he won't forget.
- What do you want for dinner tonight? I know it's not Taco Tuesday, but I want to taco 'bout how much I miss you. Call me.
- I was just changing into your sweater and realized it's made from 100% boyfriend material!
- Are you in the mood for pizza? 'Cuz I just happen to have a pizza my heart waiting for you.
- Sorry, wrong number, I meant to call my mom and tell her I'm in love.
- The first step to resolving a problem is admitting you have one, so here I am admitting I can't stop thinking about you.
- Always be yourself unless you can be me. Then be me because thanks to you I'm the happiest person alive.
- Even though you didn't answer, I'm feeling our connection.
- I just updated my Facebook status to Enraptured.
- I usually hate Organic Chem., but today I'm feeling chemistry with you.
- I'm your biggest fan, I've listened to all your voicemails and read all your texts.
- I just realized you and Harry Potter must be twins; you're both the Chosen One.
Use a cute love quote to surprise your man with a sweet message or come up with your own creative idea. "Just because" messages are unexpected, which makes them more memorable.
- If life is a novel, you're my favorite chapter.
- They say home is where the heart is, so you must be my home.
- Even though I'm stuck at work, every day feels like a vacation because I'm your girl.
- I'm thinking of you and wanted you to know, and now I know you're thinking of me too.
- Every day is better when it starts and ends with you.
- I had a free moment and wanted to spend it with you, so this message will have to do.
- I hope that when this voicemail notification dings, your heart goes zing!
- Do you know what today is? It's your lucky day because you got a special message from me.
Famous Quotes Re-imagined
Movies are the perfect place to find cute love quotes and sayings because every word in the script is carefully crafted for an emotional response. Show off your pop culture knowledge and creativity when you take a famous movie quote and give it a cute relationship twist.
- Olive juice forever. - Inspired by the movie The Other Sister where mouthing the words "Olive Juice" looks like you're saying "I Love You."
- I realize I want to spend the rest of my life with you; let's start the rest of our lives now. - Inspired by the famous line from When Harry Met Sally.
- You had me at hello, and then I realized it was just your outgoing message. - From the romantic line said by Dorothy in Jerry Maguire.
- You can listen to this message with your ears, but if you listen with your heart, you will understand. - Inspired by the quote from Grandmother Willow in Pocahontas.
- I wanted to call and say good morning, but in case you don't check your voicemail until later, good afternoon, good evening, and good night. - Inspired by the catchphrase from The Truman Show.
- Call me back if you want to love. - Based on the famous quote from Arnold Schwarzenegger in Terminator 2.
- I'm just a girl, leaving this message for a boy, asking him to love her. From the line said by the main character, Anna, in Notting Hill.
- Just finished watching 10 Things I Hate About You and realized the only thing I hate about you is you're not with me right now.
Whether you're in a long-distance relationship or just missing your guy, let him know how you feel with a sweet voicemail.
- I've been freaking all day with the feeling I forgot something important. Then I realized I forgot to tell you how amazing you are.
- Other people are getting tired of listening to me talk about you all day, so I called because I know you'll never get sick of hearing me say how much I like you.
- Roses are red, violets are blue, and right now I'm missing you.
- It's no fair your phone gets to be held by you when that's all I really want.
- They say distance makes the heart grow fonder, but in reality it just makes the voicemails longer because I couldn't possibly like you more.
- Since we're miles apart and can't Netflix and chill, can we voicemail and chill?
- Tag, you're it. In this game, tag-backs are welcome.
- They say one is the loneliest number, but I think (insert number of miles that separates you, for example 1, 115) is because it's keeping me from you.
- I'm leaving you this message because it's the fastest way for my heart to reach yours.
- I was trying to put together the puzzle of my life and realized there's a piece missing - you.
- XOXO, I wanted to give you some hugs and kisses, but this is the best I can do since you're not with me.
When Words Speak Louder Than Actions
If you can't be with your guy, but want to let him know you're thinking of him, a cute voicemail is the perfect solution. This short, quick message tells him how you feel, shows he's on your mind, and makes him start thinking about you.