It's not always easy to know what to say in a couples post, but the right words can take your romantic photos to the next level. Pair your sweet picture with one of these cute couple captions to let your friends, family, and followers share in the joy you feel with that special someone.
Short and Cute Couple Captions for Instagram
Your post doesn't need to be super long to sum up the way it feels when you're together. It only takes a few words to show the world how cute you are as a couple. From quotes that show you've met your relationship goals to touching statements about new relationships, try some of these short and sweet couples' captions:
- You make me smile so hard my face hurts.
- My best moments have him/her/them in them.
- Can't take my eyes off you.
- No one's gonna love you like I do.
- My dream come true.
- My favorite person to make memories with.
- You're my most magical fairy tale.
- He/she/they are my favorite daydream.
- We go together like cookies and milk.
- You can't steal my heart if I give it to you first.
- Every time I see you, my heart skips a beat.
- I love you more than pizza.
- Loving you is the easiest thing I do.
Romantic Captions to Share the Love
Love is one of the most basic human emotions, and it's easy for people to relate to this fundamental feeling. Try one of these simple romantic captions to convey your happiness:
- You were made to be my love.
- I fall for you like rain.
- No place I'd rather be than your arms.
- Our love always feels like summer.
- Always my easiest hello and my most difficult goodbye.
- You're my happy place.
- Every time I see you, it's like falling in love all over again.
- You were worth the wait.
- Proving love at first sight is a thing.
- You make every day the best day of my life.
- Love happens when you least expect it.
- Happily ever after.
Two-Word Captions for Couples
Sometimes, a two-word caption is all you need. It just has to be the right two words:
- Love story
- Love forever
- I do.
- My love
- Those eyes
- I'm his/hers/theirs.
- Caught looking
- One heart
- Paradise found
- He/she/they are taken.
One-Word Captions for Couple Pictures
You can go even shorter if you want to keep it really simple. These are some of the best couple captions that use just a single word to describe your photo:
Couple Quotes From Romantic Songs
Sometimes the best quote for couples photos come from music. Let the greatest love songs inspire your Instagram couples captions:
- "Take my breath away."
- "Vision of love."
- "Friday, I'm in love."
- "When a man loves a woman."
- "I will always love you."
- "Crazy little thing called love."
- "Inside and out."
- "Just like heaven."
- "We found love."
- "Still together."
Non-Cheesy Couple Captions
You can have a cute caption without being cheesy. Try out some quotes about healthy relationships, some simple words about how you feel, or funny couples captions instead. These words about romance are ideal for anyone who just doesn't love cheesy captions:
- All I need.
- Every love story is beautiful, but ours is the best.
- You have no idea how lovely you are.
- They're stuck with me.
- He/she/they give me all the feels.
- Can't stop thinking about you.
- You and me.
- Weirdos in love.
- I refused to settle.
- All I 'taco' bout is you.
Tips for Cuter Than Cute Couples Posts
How you caption a couples pic is only part of what makes your Insta post or social share really special. When you're showing off all that cuteness, keep these tips in mind:
- Crop in close. People are looking at your adorable photos on a small screen, so make sure you and your special someone take up all the real estate.
- Match your romantic words to your photo. If you have a picture of the two of you sharing a meal, use a food caption. If you're at home, try a cozy quote instead.
- Stick to short captions. People tend to scroll pretty quickly, but a good photo and a short saying will stop the scroll and get you that double-tap your cuteness deserves.
- Use captions everywhere. You don't have to limit your use of captions and quotes to your full posts. Use your favorites in stories too and even in what you write to post with your reels.
- Remember your hashtags. Short captions also make great hashtags, such as #mylove, #soulmate, #thoseeyes, #forever, and others.
Show the World What a Cute Couple You Are
Whether you need a soulmate quote to tell the world this person is the one, or you simply need the perfect date night quote to go with your photo, words are important for making sure your Instagram post gets maximum attention. Pair your words with the perfect selfie of you and your special someone, and everyone will see what an adorable couple you are.