With 32 online dating questions, you can find lots of things to talk about when it comes to online dating. The art of conversation is sometimes more important when it comes to online dating.
Online Dating Questions to Ask Before Meeting
Before you meet in person, you can ask a few preliminary questions of your potential date. This is a good way to get to know the person and assess if you have a real connection that warrants an in-person date.
- What is your favorite online pastime?
- What is your favorite place to order online for takeout/delivery foods?
- What kind of online work/job would you like to do?
- Which online home delivery services, like DashDoor do you like best?
- What kind of online training or education do you find intriguing?
- Do you FaceTime or Zoom with your siblings very often?
- What social medias do you frequent?
- Are your parents very tech savvy?
- What app do you use the most?
- What was the last movie you downloaded?
- What is your favorite YouTube channel?
- What's the latest eBook you read?
Online Dating Questions to Ask Her
You want to understand what a woman expects from a date. More importantly, you want to get a good idea of what she is looking for in a mate. Asking questions when you are exploring online dating is the best way to see if the two of you are a good match.
- Do you play any word games online?
- Do you have a favorite meme?
- Are you on Pinterest? What kind of boards do you have over there?
- Do you post to Instagram very often?
- Have you ever given a bad online review? What was it?
- What app do you use to download music? What's your favorite music genre?
- What's your criteria to swipe right on a guy?
- If you were to place an online order for flowers, what kind would you choose?
- What's your favorite online shopping site?
- Is your job something you can easily do virtually?
Online Dating Questions to Ask Him
You can ask your date a few quick questions to size him up. Keep your questions light and congenial, so it remains a give and take conversation. You don't want to appear as though you are drilling him, so interweave your questions as part of your natural conversation.
- What apps do you use?
- What do you like about online dating?
- Do you play fantasy football? Did you play sports in school or college?
- Have you ever played online poker?
- Have you ever used Airbnb for a vacation?
- Have you ever used an app to design your ideal vehicle? What was it?
- Which do you prefer, an online Birthday card or snail mail Birthday card?
- What is your ideal online weekend activity?
- Do you enjoy online games? Which ones are your favorite? Why?
- Can I find you on Linkedin?
Exploring Online Dating Questions for Ice Breakers
It's always a good idea to get a general understanding of someone you wish to date. By exploring 32 online dating questions, you can quickly get to know someone better.