What to say to a guy that you want to make love to him? For many women, the issue of verbalizing your wants and needs is a very real one. We've got some tips and advice to help you with this situation!
Passive or Aggressive?
Are you a passive or aggressive person? Do you consider yourself uninhibited? Do you know what you want and know how to go after it? If so, you may not have any trouble coming up with what to say to a guy that you want to make love to him. Some women certainly aren't as aggressive as others, however, and finding the right words can be difficult. If you are too passive, you may be afraid to say anything about how you feel… even in a moment of passion.
Why are you so afraid? The reasons can vary significantly. Maybe you've never been able to say what you really mean. Maybe you're afraid that coming on too strong will scare your guy away? Maybe you just want to be the pursued, not the pursuer. Whatever the reason, if you really want things to get heated and you want to take the relationship further, you may have to make those wishes known!
Where to Begin
The atmosphere can play a huge part in giving you the courage to say what you really want to say to your guy. If tonight is the night for magic, then you can make it happen with a little finesse!
- Dress for the occasion. It doesn't have to be expensive or necessarily dressy. You know when you look and feel good. (In fact, it's more important that you feel good about yourself!)
- Create a mood. This can be as simple as lighting some candles, pouring the wine, and playing some soft music.
- Find some privacy. No matter how enthralled you are with your sweetie, it's hard to maintain that mood without some privacy. Be sure you are in a place where nobody else will be.
- Take your time. Spend time together just kissing and fondling. It may not take much to get your guy's motor revving! Once you do that, you can say almost anything as long as it leads to making love! He's there!
What to Say to a Guy That You Want to Make Love to Him?
What to say to a guy that you want to make love to him? Whether your relationship is new or you've already been together for a while, a lot of what you say depends upon what he likes and what you are comfortable with. Sometimes these two issues are quite different, but that doesn't mean you can't find a happy medium!
Many guys are turned on by hardcore proclamations. You may need to use words that may not be comfortable to you in certain situations, but keep in mind that it is easier to say anything and lose your inhibitions if you've already engaged in some avid foreplay! Depending on your own comfort levels, consider saying something like:
- "I want you inside me right now"
- "Take off your clothes and do me."
- "I want you to make me scream."
If you just can't come out and say what you really want to say, then you can throw a few powerful hints his way. Talk to him about what you really like him do to your body. Even subtle hints may be all it takes. Try these:
- "I love the way you touch me."
- "I know you'd feel so good inside me."
- "I feel like I can trust you with my body."
For many of you, playing those love games simply doesn't cut it. You want to get straight to the point. If so, look deeply into your guy's eyes and tell him exactly what you want to do! It doesn't have to be hardcore. In fact, you can simply say:
- "I want you to make love to me… right now!"
- "I'm ready to make love with you."
- "It's time for us to make love with each other."
Finally, although many women depend upon their men to take hold of the situation and steer it in the intended direction, this doesn't always work. It's okay for a woman to be the aggressor, to make the first move, to say what she wants, even if she doesn't know what the end result will be. Don't be afraid to be that woman! After all, if you can't go after what you want, how will you ever get it?