You can share many sweet Valentine's Day messages with your loved one to let them know how much they are cherished on the most romantic day of the year. You don't need to be a poet to create a Valentine poem. Whether you choose a silly poem or a traditional heartfelt letter, these romantic Valentine's Day messages are the perfect way to express your feelings to a loved one.
Ideas for Romantic Valentine's Day Messages
Valentine's Day love messages are usually short and sweet. Not quite a letter, but more than a single verse, messages convey many thoughts and emotions with only a few well-selected words. To make the most of your cute Valentine's Day messages, stay on track and choose a few words that speak from the heart. The following ideas can begin or end a Valentine message.
Inclusive Valentine's Day Wishes of Love
Giving your love a Valentine's note is a thoughtful way to show you care. Explore these sweet Valentine's Day messages any lover would enjoy.
- My world is a better place because of you, and I can't wait to spoil you on Valentine's Day.
- To my soulmate: I hope I can show you how much I love you on this special holiday.
- I love you more than all the stars in the sky. Happy Valentine's Day, angel!
- My heart flutters every time I think of you. Happy Valentine's Day, my love!
- Happy Valentine's Day to the one who forever has my heart.
Valentine's Day Messages for Your Girlfriend or Wife
Show your girlfriend or wife how much she means to you by writing her a sweet note. How to wish your girlfriend or wife a happy Valentine's Day starts with choosing the right Valentine message for her.
- You are my everything, and I'm so excited to spend this holiday with you.
- Without you, I would be a mess. Happy Valentine's Day, love.
- Today, I love you because of your kindness, resilience, and strength. I can't wait to spend this day with you.
- Every day with you is a special day. Happy Valentine's to my sweet (wife or girlfriend).
- You brighten my day every day. I can't wait to show you how much I love you on this special day!
Valentine's Day Messages for Your Boyfriend or Husband
- You are my truest love, and I look forward to spending this holiday with you.
- You are my dream come true. Happy Valentine's Day, babe.
- I didn't know love before I met you, and I can't wait to share Valentine's Day with you.
- Today and every day, you are my Valentine. I love you so much.
- I'm excited to spend a romantic Valentine's Day with you. You're the best, and I appreciate everything you do for me.
Cute Valentine's Day Messages for New Relationships
If you have recently started a relationship and are celebrating Valentine's Day together, take some time to write your new partner a kind message. You might try out a few of these romantic Valentine's Day sayings to ignite their heart with love.
- These are my favorite things about you: your kindness, your intelligence, and your sense of humor. Just wanted to share what I appreciate the most about you on this special day.
- Roses are red; violets are blue; life wouldn't be as sweet without you. Happy Valentine's Day!
- I am so happy I found you. Can't wait to have a special Valentine's Day with you.
- I'm so excited to spend our first Valentine's Day together. I am so grateful to have you in my life.
- I am so thrilled to celebrate our relationship today! Happy Valentine's to the best person I know!
Sweet Valentine's Day Messages for Your Friends
If you're not in a relationship, you might consider giving out Valentine's cards or sending a Valentine's SMS to your closest friends who are also single. Valentine's messages for friends include a lot of love.
- It may be a different kind of love, but the love of friends deserves a special celebration too! Happy Valentine's Day.
- Friendship is one of the building blocks of love; thanks for helping me see what true friendship can be.
- I don't need roses and chocolates to feel loved today. I just need the solace of knowing you're my friend.
- Friends make the best Valentines because they demonstrate love without even trying.
- Our friendship is one of many pieces that make up the puzzle that is my love life.
Find Inspiration for Valentine Messages
Inspiration is a must when it comes to what to write in a Valentine's Day card. Finding your muse for Valentine's poems or messages takes a bit of creativity. Poems need not rhyme, nor should messages seem forced. Instead, listen to your inner voice and find the most simple way to say what is in your heart.
Using Songs, Movies, and Verses to Create Wishes of Love
Many people find inspiration from greeting cards, movie lines, or certain verses in love songs. Certain famous romantic lines and Valentine's Day quotes can be borrowed to convey your deepest feelings and help you write the sweetest Valentine's Day message.
- You can't go wrong with the classic line from the movie Jerry Maguire, "You... you complete me."
- "And I think I'd miss you even if we'd never met," is one of the most romantic quotes from the movie The Wedding Date.
- You might not expect it, but the line "I have crossed oceans of time to find you," comes from Dracula.
- The great Leonardo da Vinci once said, "Life without love is no life at all."
- Notting Hill is a movie filled with great lines such as, "And don't forget... I'm also just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her."
- "I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible," is a memorable quote from When Harry Met Sally.
Surprise Your Loved One With a Romantic Gesture
Once you have a well-written romantic message for your loved one, you'll need to find a way to deliver the message in an equally romantic manner. Consider surprising your lover with your romantic Valentine's Day message in one of the following ways:
- On the inside of a beautiful or romantic card
- Inside a bouquet of flowers
- Tucked in a box of chocolates
- On a bedroom pillow
- Attached to a present
- Inside a bottle
- In a frequented desk drawer
- Tucked into a wallet or purse
For a Valentine's Day your lover is sure to remember, surprise them with a day full of romantic messages delivered in different creative ways. Why not start their morning with a letter on the pillow filled with a silly poem, and end the day with a final message indicating a restaurant date? Love messages deliver instant gratification to the recipient, and sharing your love and gratitude is exactly what Valentine's Day is all about.
More Ways to Express Your Love
Perhaps you're not exactly a word sleuth. Rest assured, there are still many ways to convey your love and admiration without the need for words. Handwritten love coupons, redeemable for back massages, extra kisses, date night, movie night, bubble baths, etc., are simple ways you can surprise your lover without using creative wording. In addition, a simple romantic Valentine message can be tucked into a soulful CD or favorite romantic movie, allowing the gift itself to speak these heartfelt words for you.
Sweet and Romantic Valentine's Day Messages
The most important thing to remember when sharing romantic thoughts is to make them your own. No matter the style or the extent of your expression, a perfect Valentine's Day message strikes the right chord each and every time.