Sweet romantic words to tell your lover are written all over your heart. Are you having a hard time expressing these heartfelt sentiments? Learn to give your lover that warm and fuzzy feeling through loving words you can say when you're out and about, cuddling, or on Valentine's Day. Romantic things to say to your lover are also a great addition to a card or social media post.
Romantic Things to Say to Your Girlfriend or Wife
Sometimes it is difficult to find the words to explain your love for someone, even if you have warm fuzzies in your heart. Say these sweet things to your girlfriend on a romantic date. These meaningful romantic words for her will definitely make her smile.
- I love the way the light shines off of your beautiful eyes.
- I could stay here forever with you. No one else exists right now.
- The food is delicious, but the company is even better.
- You are the perfect date. Let's hang out again every day for the rest of our lives.
- I can't think of a more perfect evening... good food, a bottle of wine, and you.
- All day long, I've been dreaming about having this dinner with you.
- I don't need any dessert; I have you.
- The dinner is wonderful, but the best part is being alone with you.
- I don't care what's on the menu, as long as I'm looking at it with you.
- Food feeds the body, but love feeds the soul.
- You're just like a fine wine... my eyes could drink you in all night.
Romantic Things to Say to Your Boyfriend or Husband
When your man is holding you on the couch, it can feel amazing. Tell him exactly how much you love his arms around you with a few unique quotes. These sweet things to say to your boyfriend will make him feel close to you physically and emotionally. They also work as love my husband quotes. These sweet words can also work for every type of romantic relationship.
- I love holding you/being in your arms.
- I feel completely comfortable with you.
- It is so nice having you next to me. It's like a dream come true.
- Nothing else matters but us together in this moment.
- Every time I wrap my arms around you, it's like coming home to where I belong.
- All I want to do is lay here in your arms and listen to your beautiful heartbeat.
- I never feel complete until we're holding each other again.
- Mmm... you smell wonderful.
- I just want to wrap my arms around you, and let the world drift away.
- I think you were made to fit perfectly in my arms.
Cute and Sweet Words to Express Your Love
Find romantic things to do and say to him, her, or them when you're running errands or out on a date. Your lover will enjoy the fact that you are showing them affection in public.
- Say nothing. Just catch their eye and give your brightest smile.
- Introduce your lover as "the love of my life." Then say "I really mean it" quietly in their ear.
- Call your lover a pet name that only the two of you know about.
- Point out something you pass by, and tell your lover how it reminds you of a romantic time you spent together.
- I love going out with you. It gives me a chance to show you off.
- I'm so happy I'm the one who gets to sit beside you.
- Everyone must be envying me for being with you right now.
- When I see someone else admiring you, it makes my heart swell with pride to know that you're mine.
- How did I ever get so lucky to be dating you?
- Right now, I am the envy of every person here just because I'm with you.
Romantic Things to Say in Love Notes
Loving things to say don't have to be in actual handwritten notes. Consider sending a sweet text message, too. The special lover in your life won't be able to get over the beautiful words of love you've shared.
- I smile every time I think of you. When I see you, that smile gets even bigger.
- You are the most important person in my life, now and always.
- I miss your kisses. Come home soon!
- You are my soulmate.
- In all my life, I never believed I'd find a love like this.
- As hard as I try, mere words really aren't enough to express how I feel about you.
- I plan on writing you love notes for the rest of our lives.
- The word "love" just isn't big enough to describe my feelings for you.
- I never dreamed I'd write a love note to anyone... until I met you.
- No one else can take your place. I can't wait to see you again.
- I'm my best self when I'm with you.
Sweet Love Words to Say on Valentine's Day
Save something romantic to say to him, her, or them for the holiday made for lovers: Valentine's Day. Words to express love on social media posts are sure to garner a happy sigh from your loved one.
- Every Valentine's Day would be perfect if I could spend them all with you.
- I want to make your life so wonderful that every day will feel like Valentine's Day.
- You make every day feel like Valentine's Day.
- One day a year just isn't enough to show you how special you are to me.
- You fill my heart with so much love it makes me want to write a poem.
- I used to dread Valentine's Day until I found you. Now I wish it was every day.
- I used to dream about finding the love of my life, and here you are.
- This day would have absolutely no meaning without you.
- Candy and flowers aren't enough. Let me give you my heart.
- There was a time when I thought I'd never have someone to share this day with. You made me believe in love again.
Sweet Romantic Words for Any Occasion
Words come easily to some people, while others can't express themselves as freely and do better writing love notes. Really think about your relationship, how long you've been together, and where things might be going. Whatever you say, make sure it comes straight from your own heart. That's what will make it genuine.