Do you know that your eyes convey body language that can easily express your desire for your crush or partner? The eyes are one of most expressive of all the body language signs you can give or receive.
Look into Someone's Soul Through the Eyes
The reason why many poker players wear sunglasses while playing cards is that the eyes can give away thoughts and feelings. A simple blinking of the eyes or glistening due to moisture from the tear ducts can indicate excitement. Here is what else you can learn about people by noticing their eyes:
- When people narrow their eyes, it usually means they are unhappy, disgusted or generally turned off by someone or something.
- When people are upset at someone, they will usually glare at the person. Glaring is an intimidation approach typically used by many animals as well.
- When people are unable to stay focused and keep eye contact with the person they are speaking to, it usually means they are not paying attention.
- When people blink often, it can mean they have something to hide. This can be a good or bad thing. If someone is lying, he/she is more likely to blink but a person will also blink if he/she is trying to hide that he/she has a crush on you!
- Looking down can be a sign of submission and respect in some cultures. It also exhibits modesty.
- Being able to hold eye contact with someone means you have confidence.
Eye Body Language of Love: Knowing if You Have a Crush
When determining whether someone likes you by looking at his/her eyes, you need to know what to look for. Don't worry if after reading these clues you don't remember your potential crush exhibiting them, you may need to just pay closer attention since eye body language can be easy to miss. Some examples of eye body language of love are:
- Rapid blinking may indicate that someone is attracted to you.
- If someone has a crush on you and has insecurities, you may notice a lack of eye contact from the person.
- Winking may mean someone is trying to let you know he/she is interested in you.
- Intense eye contact, especially with a smile, may mean the person has a crush on you.
- Glistening eyes can signify strong love emotions.
- Pupil size increases means the person likes what he/she sees.
Putting It All Together
While the eyes are a good indicator of admiration, it's best to take the cues you receive from the eyes and put it together with other body language of love cues. This way you have a better idea if the person is interested in you. Of course, you will need to be careful when solely using body language as indication of love because the only way to know for sure is to ask.