Cute valentine sayings date back to the days of "roses are red, violets are blue, you're a wonderful person and I love you." Cute sayings might be mistaken for cliché, but sentiment is sentiment. If you're planning to create your own Valentine's Day gift or card, you'll find that a few cute sayings go a long way.
About Cute Valentine Sayings
Cute sayings get their reputation from oversaturation in the marketplace or constant repetition by friends. The lines "You complete me." (Jerry Maguire), "I will find you. No matter how long it takes, no matter how far, I will find you" (The Last of the Mohicans), and "Love means never having to say you're sorry." (Love Story) are overdone in pop culture references on television and film. Their immense popularity inspired a line of cards both in stores and online. Some of the best Valentine's cards, messages, and thoughts found their inspiration in popular culture.
Whether you search in a book of quotes or jot down a favorite line while watching a movie, you can make your partner's Valentine message unique and loving with a cute saying. Don't be afraid of the cuteness, especially on a holiday that celebrates love, romance, and togetherness.
Cute Sayings About Love
Looking for some cute sayings about love to spice up your Valentine's message? Finish these five ideas with your own thoughts:
- Love is a candy, sweet, bitter at times, but always …
- Love should come with a sign that advises you to handle with …
- Love is not about forgiving or forgetting, it is about paying it forward…
- Love doesn't look at the size of your clothes or the color of your hair, but at the quality of your…
- Love isn't refundable, and it doesn't come with guarantees…
Funny Sayings About Marriage
Looking for a funny Valentine saying about marriage to delight your husband or wife? Don't forget that everything is cute when paired with with roses or power tools!
- Don't mistake a marriage proposal for romance and romance for a marriage proposal.
- Free the ones you love; marry them if they come back.
- Love may mean you don't have to say sorry, but marriage means you have to pay up.
- Happiness in marriage means learning two little words: "Yes dear."
- Marriage means you can make fun of your wife, but you have to pay for the privilege.
Cute Sayings About Kissing
Want to say something romantic about kisses, but not sure where to start? These five quotes are fun, funny, and a little sexy.
- Kisses are lovely, chocolate kisses are divine.
- Kisses and love go together like peanut butter and jelly.
- Punctuating your fights with kisses makes for spicier conversations.
- Every kiss should be given as if it's a last kiss and received as if it's the first.
- A kiss a day keeps the marriage counselors away.
Short and Sweet Sayings
Sometimes a cute, brief saying can make the biggest impact. Give these a go on Valentines Day:
- You put a smile on my face every day.
- My heart only beats for you.
- I never knew anyone could be this lucky.
- My only goal is to make you happy every day.
Cute, Cheesy Sayings About Love
Cheesy sayings can be romantic, silly, and charming. Tell your partner:
- I never knew a love like ours was possible.
- My heart still skips a beat when I see your face.
- There's nothing I wouldn't do to make you happy.
- Your beauty still astonishes me.
- You light up my world with your smile.
- Your love is the only thing I need to keep me warm on cold days.
- What would my life be without you in it?
- My dream came true the moment I laid eyes on you.
Romantic Sayings About Love
Drop a sweet, romantic line on your love this Valentine's Day. You can say:
- I didn't know soulmates existed until I met you.
- I can't believe I went... years without having you in my life.
- Being with you has been the most incredible gift.
- Every experience shared with you has made me fall more in love with everything about you.
- My world is nothing without you in it.
- You light up my life in more ways than you'll ever know.