What turns a teenage guy on the most is the mystery of the ages, at least for teenage girls. A guy's sporty look, sparkling eyes and his deep voice turns on girls immeasurably. Girls know what they like, but what about the guys?
What Turns a Teenage Guy on the Most, Really
As teenagers grow, they begin to decide what they want to find in a mate. An idea of a teenage boy's perfect girl will begin to form, at least mentally, as he combines the physical, emotional and personality traits he likes the most into his ideal girl. There is no "one-size-fits-all" when it comes to turn-ons, but this list covers a large percentage of the teenage guy population. Young love begins with a turn on.
- Pretty Faces - Girls with pretty faces are what turn teenage guys on the most. Learning the right makeup application therefore, is important. Guys complain about girls who wear too much makeup or none at all. A medium make up look that is not too over the top, is what teenage boys like.
- Body Confidence - Guys do not expect perfection but they do like being around a girl with confidence. This is especially true when she has her own body confidence. Teenage guys are already struggling with their own body images; they like to see a potential mate be comfortable with her body. Avoid complaining about the size of your butt or your lack of breasts in front of a teenage guy that you are interested in.
- Flirting - As teenagers' bodies begin to develop, they will begin experimenting, socially, with the opposite sex. This experimentation is normal and helps young people understand how to flirt with the opposite sex. Flirting, like winking, smiling and flirty actions, like rubbing his shoulders, are favorite turn-ons for teen boys. Flirt by being friendly, without being too available.
- Similar Taste - Teenage guys are turned on by girls who like the same music, friends and activities that he does. Having something in common is crucial to teen boys who may be shy. They are comforted to have something to talk about with a member of the opposite sex.
- Smell - Besides being visual creatures, teenage guys like perfumes that smell good. Choose perfumes that are not to flowery or posh. Stick with scents that have pheromones or musk in the ingredients. The best advice for teenage girls wanting to turn a guy on with perfume is to experiment. Try new scents until you get the results you are after.
- Trendy Clothing - Guys like seeing girls wear trendy clothing. Clothing that shows the newest styles and fashion will impress him and turn him on. Her sense of style adds to his interest in her.
What Turns Him Off The Most
Teenage guys have definite turn offs too. Avoid turning him off by knowing what he does not like.
Being Made Fun Of
Nobody enjoys mockery, but teenage boys are especially susceptible to mockery. When an embarrassing situation occurs, avoid making a spectacle out of his bad moment. Draw everyone's attention to something else while he makes an exit.
Being Laughed At
If he does find you attractive, do not laugh at him. If he has confided in you about something personal, then resist the urge to laugh at him.
On a list of pet peeves for guys you will always see "whining." Skip the whining around the guy you like. At first, he may pretend to be amused, but after that, it is just plain embarrassing. No guy wants to date someone who cannot stop whining.
Each guy is an individual with different likes and turn ons. Get to know him as a friend first, before trying to flirt with him.