Looking for something sweet, witty or a little flirtatious to write to that special someone? Jotting your ideas down on paper in a little note may be just enough to let that person know you're thinking of them.
Sample Love Notes
Looking at a few sample love notes might be enough to help you figure out how to write one of your own. Here are three, sweet starter phrases and suggestions for how to complete each note.
Example One: When I Think of You...
Whenever I think of you, I just can't help but smile. Falling in love with you is the greatest thing that has ever happened to me, and I've never been happier in my life. I know this feeling will last forever.
Example Two: Having You in My Life...
Having you in my life makes each day a little brighter. I can't wait to wake up in the morning because I know you'll be there. I think of you often throughout the day, and I rush home from work so I can be close to you again.
Example Three: Sometimes at Night...
Sometimes at night, I lay there listening to the rhythm of your breathing because it fills me with happiness to know you're there. Snuggling up to you brings me a sense of contentment that I never knew before. Knowing you love me as much as I love you brings me peace and joy.
More Ideas for Love Messages
Of course, there's more than one way to write a love note, and a lot depends on your situation.
- Teenage Love Letters - It can be difficult finding the words to say what's in your heart without feeling self-conscious. Here, you'll find sample letters that show teens how to express their love in a variety of situations.
- Writing Love Letters to a Boyfriend - There are many reasons to write a love letter to your boyfriend, and don't think he won't relish getting one. Sample letters will show you how to express your love on an anniversary, in a long distance relationship, after a fight, or when you simply feel playful.
- Passionate Love Letters - These kinds of letters are often a prelude to physical intimacy. What you write should convey your feelings of desire, and if you word your letter just right, it will ignite a fire in your partner.
- Text Messages to Say I Love You - These days, people may actually be more inclined to text love messages to their partners than write a love note with pen and paper. With a little advice, you can send messages that will strike just the right chord in your loved one's heart.
- Romantic Valentine Messages - If you're in a relationship when Valentine's Day rolls around, you'd better be prepared with some tips for what to say in your message, as well as some creative ways to deliver it.
- Printable Love Notes and Cards - When you want to express your love, but you just can't seem to get words down on paper, print out one of these notes or cards and simply give it to your partner as a gesture of your feelings.
Open Your Heart
Sweet love notes offer a quiet, intimate way for two people to communicate, and these kinds of messages will make your partner feel special and loved. Just open up and say what's in your heart, and you can't go wrong no matter which kind of love message you want to send.