There are many romantic Valentine messages that you can share with your loved one to let them know how much they are cherished on the most romantic day of the year. You don't need to be a poet to create a Valentine poem. Whether you choose a silly poem, or a traditional heartfelt letter, the following romantic Valentine messages are a the perfect way to express your feelings to a loved one.
Ideas for Romantic Valentine Messages
Messages are usually short and sweet. Not quite a letter, but more than a single verse, messages convey many thoughts and emotions with only a few well selected words.
To make the most of your Valentine messages, stay on track and choose a few words that speak from the heart. The following ideas can begin or end a Valentine message:
- You are my everything
- Without you, I would be…(add your own emotions)
- These are my favorite things about you…(add your thoughts)
- My world is a better place because of you
- You are my truest love
- You are my dream come true
- To my soul mate
- I didn't know love before I met you
- Roses are red (add your own thoughts)
- Today, I love you because…
- My heart flutters every time I think of you
- I am so happy I found you
- I love you more than all the stars in the sky
Surprising a Loved One
Once you have a well written romantic message for your loved one, you'll need to find a way to deliver the message in an equally romantic manner. Consider surprising your lover with your romantic message in one of the following ways:
- On the inside of a beautiful or romantic card
- Inside a bouquet of flowers
- Tucked in a box of chocolates
- On a bedroom pillow
- Attached to a present
- Inside a bottle
- In a frequented desk drawer
- Tucked into a wallet or purse
For a Valentine's day your lover is sure to remember, surprise them with a day full of romantic messages delivered in many different creative ways. Why not start their morning with a letter on the pillow filled with a silly poem, and end the day with a final message indicating a restaurant date? Love messages deliver instant gratification to the recipient, and sharing your love and gratitude is exactly what Valentine's day is all about.
Finding inspiration for Valentine poems or messages takes a bit of creativity. Poems need not rhyme, nor should messages seem forced. Instead, listen to your inner voice and find the most simple way to say what is in your heart.
Many people find inspiration from greeting cards, movie lines or certain verses in love songs. The following famous romantic lines can be borrowed to convey your deepest feelings:
- "You complete me" -''Jerry McGuire
- "I think I'd miss you even if we'd never met"- Wedding Date
- "I have crossed oceans of time to find you."- ''Dracula
- "A life without love is no life at all."-Ever After
- "I am just a girl standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her."-Notting Hill
- "When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible."- When Harry Met Sally
- "The best and most beautiful things cannot be seen nor touched, but are felt in the heart." The English Patient quoting Helen Keller
More Ways to Express Your Love
Perhaps you're not exactly a word sleuth. Rest assured there's still many ways to convey your love and admiration without the need of words. Handwritten Love coupons, redeemable for back massages, extra kisses, date night, movie night, bubble baths, etc. are simple ways you can surprise your lover without the use of creative wording. In addition, a simple romantic message can be tucked into a soulful CD or favorite romantic movie, allowing the gift itself to speak these heartfelt words for you.
The most important thing to remember when sharing romantic thoughts is to make them your own. No matter the style or the extent of your expression, a truly heartfelt message hits the right chord each and every time.