Have you ever made a list of fun questions to ask your lover? Fun questions are a way to pass the time on long drives. Fun questions are a way to challenge your significant other's knowledge of you or times you've shared.
Ten Fun Questions to Ask Your Lover about Quirks
Does your lover have quirks that you don't know about? Do you have quirks you want him or her to know? These are questions about the little things that you may or may not have observed and sometimes the best conversations happen from the simplest questions. Take time to get to know your lover or a potential lover better.
- Do you have to have your closet doors open or closed when you go to sleep?
- Have you ever taken bottles of shampoo or conditioner from a hotel?
- Do you sleep with your legs tucked under the blankets or one foot out?
- Have you ever stolen anything before?
- Would you rather be attacked by a grizzly or a nest of hornets?
- Have you ever counted your steps while you walk?
- Do you ever dance even if there's no music playing?
- Do you watch cartoons?
- You have to bury treasure, where would you hide it?
Ten Questions to Start a Conversation
If those questions are too silly, you may just need some conversation starters. Even in long-term relationships, sometimes you need something to talk about other than work, bills, or relationship issues. To start a conversation, try these questions:
- Do you drink before, during or after the meal?
- Do you like hot drinks on hot days?
- What's the most perfect dipping sauce?
- What movie are you embarrassed to admit you love?
- What is the worst thing you've ever eaten for breakfast?
- Do you still dress up for Halloween?
- Do you want to dress up for Halloween?
- Have you ever changed your plans because of your horoscope?
- Do you like Lincoln Logs or Legos?
- Do you like Guitar Hero or Rock Band?
Questions to Help You Date
Fun questions can help you identify whether a flirtation is ready to go to the next level. In fact, fun questions to ask your lover can help you flirt with a fresh face while at a party, in class or on a coffee break at the office. Light and teasing questions help you find something to say.
- Do you prefer Letterman or Leno?
- What's your favorite soap opera?
- If Batman and Superman fought, who would win?
- Do you like to sing in the shower or the car when no one is around?
- Do you place an angel or star on the top of your Christmas tree?
- Which store has the best shopping: Wal-Mart, Target or Kmart?
- Can you wiggle your nose or your ears?
- Have you ever read a romance novel?
- What was the last contest you entered?
- Do you cry at movies?
Learn more about your lover and let him/her know about you with fun questions. Sometimes, the simplest questions can open the biggest doors.