Flirty pick up lines, used by both men and women, are used as an icebreaker when you meet someone you are interested in or attracted to.
What Is a Pick Up Line?
In their most innocent form, pick up lines are clever phrases used to show you are interested in getting to know another person. Flirty lines will show a person that you are interested in the possibility of dating him or her. The flirtier the pick up line, and especially if it has sexual innuendos, could mean you are interested in that person sexually and want to get to know him or her quickly. In either case, pick up lines of the flirty variety are a good icebreaker that will show your intention and interest.
Examples of Flirty Pick Up Lines
Some flirty pick up lines are so corny and overused that it is best to avoid them. A sincere pickup line is more successful when it is creative and is something you feel comfortable saying. Read through the various pick up lines out loud; figure out which ones you would feel comfortable saying.
- If you could read my thoughts, you would marry me tomorrow.
- If I could rearrange the alphabet, I would put U and I together.
- If I told you had a beautiful body, would you hold it against me?
- I know milk does a body good; you must be drinking your fair share.
- Did it hurt when you fell from heaven?
- Do you believe in love at first sight?
- I'm here. Now we can start working on your other two wishes.
- Aside from being sexy, what else do you do for a living?
- Can I flirt with you?
- Do you know karate? Because your body is really kickin.
- Greetings and salivations.
- I've got the ship and you have the harbor. Why don't we tie up for the night?
- Are you tired? Because you have been running through my mind all night.
- Did the sun come out, or did you just smile at me?
- You are making the other women here look bad.
- When God made you, he was showing off.
When You Are the Recipient
When you are the recipient of a flirty pick up line, you should already know if you are interested or not. If you are already taken or in a relationship and are not interested, smile and say thank you for the attention--but you are not available. If you are available, but just not interested, simply tell the person you are not interested. If you are interested, be cautious. Get to know the person before handing out your phone number, or worse, going anywhere alone with him or her. Just because a person uses a clever and flirty pick up line does not mean he or she is stable or safe.
The best pick up lines are sincere and straightforward. A simple compliment about his or her looks or outfit is a great way to open up a conversation. Asking for permission to sit by the person will help you initiate a conversation.